Thursday, August 2, 2007

Meese Music & The Fray

I had the great fortune of attending The Fray concert at McMenamin's Edgefield last week. Beforehand I was aware that my roommate Patrick's good friends from Ohio (who are the opening band) Meese would be staying at our place for the night before the show. After being given a copy of their CD I was pretty impressed with the polished nature and expressive lyrics - especially for a band i'd heard absolutely ZERO about.

So, here's my chance to hopefully help a band I was completely blown-away by when the opened up the show with serious gusto for The Fray.

Meese:


Website: Meese Music

You can now buy their music on Itunes, which i have done to support this band, and you should all check 'em out as well, they are amazing and will be headlining their own concert series very soon, i'm sure. Get in before all your friends do - then introduce them!

No comments: